Saturday, October 13, 2012

Lake Nockamixon

I am finally getting to the pictures from the summer! Back at the end of June, I went with a co-worker in my PA office to a lake in Bucks County there called Lake Nockamixon. It was raining all during the day, and we almost decided not to go. But in the end, the sun came out just before sunset, and there was a double rainbow above the lake. My lens was too narrow though to fit both rainbows in the same shot, but here's one of them:

IMG_8978

And its reflection:
IMG_8992

I like this picture - it almost looks like it's a painting on two planes of glass, one on top of the other:
IMG_8924

A cheery chipping sparrow trying to stand out:
IMG_8635

I don't know what fish that was, but it was desperately try to get some fresh air:
IMG_8761

A woodpecker beauty shot:
IMG_8960

A sparrow with an attitude:
IMG_8723 Song Sparrow 3

Forest of masts in the marina:
IMG_8974

No comments:

Post a Comment