Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Office Views

Amount to buy a Jersey City condo with sweeping views of Manhattan - $10,000,000.

Monthly rent to live in a Jersey City apartment with sweeping views of Manhattan - $5,000.

Enjoying sweeping views of Manhattan while collecting money from your employer - priceless.

For 10 months, my co-workers and me worked out of 37th floor of the tallest building in New Jersey that also happened to be the closest to the Hudson River waterfront. It had wraparound glass walls and no internal partitions. We are going back to our original headquarters building now (it was flooded during Hurricane Sandy). These shots are what I will miss:

photo 21

photo 12

photo 11

photo 1

photo 22

And this is the picture of the office building itself:
IMG_0767

1 comment:

  1. What was priceless (for me) was being able to get from my apartment to the office in under 8 minutes using the supremely comfortable, yet overpriced, ferry!

    ReplyDelete