Saturday, July 28, 2012

Photo Gallery opened!

I finally got around to compiling the best of my pictures in a separate gallery - check it out: Osprey Photo Gallery. I also opened a Facebook page for it - if you "Like" it, you'll get updates whenever I post new pictures there.

Why "Osprey"? Osprey was the first bird that I specifically went somewhere to find. It wasn't far - to Jamaica Bay Wildlife Refuge in Queens - but it still gave me a rush when I did see it for the first time (what can I say - ospreys are cool!). And I've been chasing the dragon ever since.

Ansel Adams once said that having twelve good photographs in any one year "is a good crop". I have more than that posted, but since it's got both old and recent pictures, I might still be within his 12 photos/year KPI. I'll keep updating it with the most interesting of any new pictures I take as well.
Enjoy!

Oleg


Gallery title 2 low



No comments:

Post a Comment